The Holy Quran is the Book of Allah Almighty having the knowledge and wisdom for the people who recite and concentrate on its verses. It is obligatory for every Muslim male and female to recite Quran with complete understanding. However, learning the Quran by heart is not possible for every Muslim. It is necessary for Muslims to learn at least 10 lasts Surah of the Quran by heart. The Surah is precise but has great depth in meanings. The last 10 Surah is very easy to learn by heart. Also, you come to know about the importance and the reasons for descending the surah.
Virtues of Reciting the Last 10 Surah
Before you come to know about the virtue of the 10 last surah of the Holy Quran, they are written down by name.
- Surah Feel
- Surah Quraysh
- Surah Maun
- Surah Kausar
- Surah Kaafiroon
- Surah Nasr
- Surah Lahb
- Surah Ikhlaas
- Surah Falak
- Surah Naas
Having mentioned the last 10 surah of Quran names, it seems appropriate to raise the importance of the last 10 surah of the Quran.
- Surah feel was descended in Makah describing an event when Allah retaliated against the attack of non-believers. The person who recites this surah remains in Allah’s protection.
- Surah Quraysh describes the plight of Muslims when they were threatened by fear and hunger. Allah relieved their hardships. The person reciting this surah finds relief from fear and hunger.
- In Surah Maun, Allah has described the bad qualities of the people who go against the will of Allah. By virtue of reciting this surah abundantly, Allah forgives the sins of the person who recites it.
- In surah Kausar, Allah has expressed his blessing descended upon the Prophet (SAW) and has asked him to offer prayer and scarify in the name of Allah. The person who recites the Surah will stay protected from enemies.
- Surah Kafiroon Allah Almighty has addressed the non-believers that their religion is different from Islam. Islam has nothing to do with their religion. Having recited this surah, if the person dies is counted as martyred near Allah.
- In Surah Nasr, Allah has given good news to the Muslim about the upcoming success. A person reciting this surah in compulsory prayers remains victorious against his enemies.
- In surah Lahb, Allah has described the bad ending of the worst enemy of Islam. A person reciting this Surah before going to bed remains in the protection of Allah Almighty.
- In Surah Ikhlaas, Allah’s oneness has been clearly explained. Reciting this surah for three times is compared to the recitation of the complete Quran.
- Allah asked his Prophet (SAW) to seek His protection from evils of all kinds. Reciting this surah, a Muslim remains protected from magical effects.
- Surah Naas, It is the last Surah of the Quran, Allah asks His Prophet (SAW) to seek Allah’s refuge from Satan’s evils. A person reciting this surah at night, a Muslim remains in Allah’s refuge from Satan’s evils all night.
Having learned the virtues of reciting the Quran, you must recite the Quran abundantly.