In Western countries, a trend in Learning the Quran Online has arisen lately. This is because there are not many Islamic institutions like madrassas. Parents who want to teach the Quran to their kids rarely find suitable institutions or qualified teachers. The ones they do find are either too expensive or too far from their homes. Hence, due to these factors, the Muslim community in America and Europe don’t receive proper Quran teachings.
Online classes – the perfect solution
Nevertheless, the internet age has provided a wonderful solution to this problem. Muslim children now get an online Quran education directly to their computers from the internet. By using high-quality software and reliable internet connections, Quran lessons are being imparted in these countries.
Features of Online Quran Classes
Online Quran class is the best choice for reading and learning the Quran in the West. With the help of these classes, Muslim kids can memorize Quran verses and recite them perfectly. These classes are taken by qualified Quran teachers who are experts in Tajweed and other Islamic subjects. They can give you online classes any time you want. Sometimes live classes are also held where the teacher and the student interact face-to-face online using the Skype software
Resources of online Quran
After one decides to learn the Quran online, he can get so many resources to receive his teachings. The Quran is actually a very extensive subject. Therefore, it is quite obvious that there will many resources, each specializing in a different topic of Quran education.
The following resources will be of definite help to anyone who wants to learn the Quran using the Internet:
- Search engines in Arabic, are totally dedicated to finding topics related to the Quran
- Websites providing explanations for different phases of the Quran
- Websites with tutorials for learning Tajweed.
- Websites of academies that offer online Quran classes
- Websites sharing contact information of Islamic scholars and Quran tutors.
- Videos of Quran recitals on YouTube; can be used to learn the proper pronunciation of the Quran
Problem with online resources
Of course, with such a surplus of online resources, it becomes quite easy to learn the Quran online. However, due to huge competition, nowadays some fake online resources have emerged on the internet. They contain incomplete, fabricated, or falsified information, and hence cannot be trusted at all. It becomes a great nuisance and even a source of misguidance for many people who want to learn the Quran online. Such bogus websites should be immediately reported to the appropriate authorities.
Requirements for Online Tutorials
The concerned Quran academy posts most tutorials on its website for the individuals taking classes. They send study materials via email. Typically, only a computer and a reliable internet connection are enough. Sometimes, tutors conduct live Skype classes, requiring a webcam, a microphone, and headphones.
Benefits of learning the Quran online
There are many benefits to learning the Quran online, including:
- Flexibility: You can take Quran classes from anywhere, at any time, which makes them a convenient option for busy people.
- Affordability: Online Quran classes are often more affordable than traditional in-person classes.
- Accessibility: Online Quran classes make it possible for people to learn the Quran who may not have access to a local mosque or Islamic center.
- One-on-one attention: Many online Quran classes offer one-on-one instruction, which allows students to get personalized attention from their teacher.
- Variety of options: There are a wide variety of online Quran classes available, so students can find one that fits their learning style and needs.
Choosing an online Quran class
When choosing an online Quran class, it is important to consider the following factors:
- Teacher qualifications: Make sure the teacher is qualified and experienced in teaching the Quran.
- Curriculum: Choose a class with a curriculum that meets your learning needs and goals.
- Schedule: Choose a class with a schedule that fits your availability.
- Cost: Compare the cost of different classes before choosing one.
Tips for success in online Quran classes
To succeed in online Quran classes, it is important to:
- Set realistic goals: Don’t try to learn too much too quickly. Set realistic goals for yourself and focus on completing one task at a time.
- Be consistent: Make time to study the Quran on a regular basis. Even if you can only spare 15 minutes a day, it will make a difference in the long run.
- Find a study partner: Studying with a friend or family member can help you stay motivated and on track.
- Use online resources: There are many helpful online resources available to help you learn the Quran. Make sure to take advantage of them.
So we see that taking online classes is a tempting idea. It gets rid of physical barriers. There are a lot of good resources over the internet for online classes. Resources with authenticated information need to be promoted while fake ones should be reported. All this will encourage more people to learn the Quran online.